Empire City - Saigon's New District 1
Empire City is located on prime 14.6-hectare waterfront site in the Thu Thiem New Urban Area, the future central business district of HCMC.
Thu Thiem New Urban Area is planned to be developed into the largest economic, commercial and financial centre of HCMC. The project features an 86-storey building, a five-star hotel, a shopping mall, office buildings and high-end apartments.
Please call 0919 576 589 for more information or send us a request for price quotation
REASONS TO BUY EMPIRE CITY
Empire City has a prime location with the completion of the East-West Highway and the Thu Thiem Tunnel, it now takes only five minutes to drive from the waterfront site to the central business district and other areas.
Empire City is jointly developed by Tien Phuoc Real Estate Jsc, Keppel Land, Gaw Capital and Tran Thai Group. Developed by the famous Vietnamese company and two foreign famous developers, Empire City will bring the residents a dynamic development, a desirable address and a diverse destination where discerning people converge to experience the best of Vietnam.
14.5 hectares (145.000 m2)
Building density of Thu Thiem
From $2,800 - $3,500 per m2
From 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms and penthouse
Number of storey of apartment building
The highest is 34 stories, the lowest is 18 stories
Total unit of every floor
Total elevators of every building
Handover apartment condition
Handover furnished apartment with high quality furniture (including of kitchen cabinet, wardrobes, air-conditioners, light system, sanitary equipment, wooden floor, plaster ceiling)
Decorated with Singaporean style, airy and enough light. All units have balcony, big living room. Every unit is at the corner of building and has the private corridor.
Please click here for detail information of Thu Thiem Urban Area
PRIME LOCATION RIGHT BY SAIGON RIVER
- Thu Thiem Bridge No. 2 and pedestrian bridge connecting D.1 to Thu Thiem New Urban Area D.2
- Thu Thiem Bridge No. 3 connecting CBD directly to Empire City & Thu Thiem New Urban Area D.2
- Thu Thiem Bridge No. 4 connecting Saigon South New Urban Area D.7 to Thu Thiem New Urban Area D.2
- 7-minute drive to Ben Thanh Market & HCMC’s People Committee in District 1
- 10-minute drive to all shopping centres, International schools and medical clinics in D2
- 20-minute drive to all amenities in Saigon South D7
IS EMPIRE CITY A PROFITABLE PROJECT?
Empire City has unique features which are competitive advantages comparing with the other projects in the same high-end segment:
1. Experienced & reputable local and international developers
2. Saigon riverfront residence, Convenient location & fast access, 5-min drive to Central Business District
3. Panoramic view of vibrant city, firework performance right in front of your home . 600-meter walking corridor lined with shops and F&B outlets
4. City-within-city development, offering contemporary lifestyle
5. The best connected area to all surrounding districts and cities
6. World-class design, wide range of facilities and top quality
Unique and prime location
Next to 150-hectare southern ecological forest
Reasonable price, good payment term
- Swimming pool & deck with sun lounges, garden lounges, sitting area
- Indoor & outdoor children’s playgrounds, BBQ pavilions
- Outdoor fitness corner, tennis court
- Jogging track, Central square
- Multi-purpose rooM, gymnasium
- Exclusive entertainment lounge
- A collection of engaging F&B concepts
- Premier retail concepts along Central Square
Located at the heart of Thu Thiem New Urban Area, District 2, Empire City Thu Thiem project includes a premium business center, 5-star hotel, offices, apartments and serviced apartments, underground...
Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city in Vietnam. The present population of some five (5) million is projected to grow to ten (10) million by 2020. The Thu Thiem peninsula lies at the heart of this...
The Thu Thiem New Urban Area is located on the East of the Saigon River, facing District 1, with a total area of 657 ha. Thu Thiem New Urban Area is planed as a new modern central district, which...
In September 2015, CBRE Vietnam published a report on the Thu Thiem Urban Area, the planned new financial and commercial centre for Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). In addition to highlighting, the...
Keppel Land in joint venture to develop prime waterfront site in Ho Chi Minh City’s Thu Thiem New Urban Area Singapore, 2 March 2016 – Keppel Land Limited (Keppel Land) has entered into a...